THE HEALING POWER OF ALOE VERA
1 pound of raw honey (pure, not pasteurized)
2 small liquor glasses of sugar cane (aguardiente de caña), cognac, whiskey, or tequila (Mexican)
Aloe leaves – the oldest possible (planted a minimum of 4 years prior):
- 1 leaf if it is large
- 2 leaves if they are medium-sized
- 3-4 leaves if they are small
It is recommended that the aloe be picked early in the morning or after sunset. This way it will have accumulated more solar energy. If it rains, wait about 4 to 6 days after it stops raining in order to cut it.
- Clean the leaf or leaves with a damp cloth or a wet sponge; don’t rinse in order to prevent accumulation of water, since the aloe has many pores.
- Remove the thorns only, and cut in small pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until it forms into a cream.
- Store in a dark container in the refrigerator.
- Shake well before using.
To cure cancer:
Take 1 or 2 tablespoons before breakfast, 1 or 2 before lunch and 1 or 2 before dinner for 10 days, then stop for 10 days and repeat if the illness continues. After drinking it, wait about 10 to 20 minutes before eating; this permits better digestion of the mixture. If you are under medical treatment, radiotherapy or chemotherapy, you can still continue to take the mixture, since it will not interfere with any medications you may be taking.
To prevent cancer:
Once per year, take 2 tablespoons a day for 10 days to clean toxins from the body.
Meaning of the ingredients of the formula:
- Honey – Honey can reach the farthest points of the body. It is what Aloe uses to travel throughout the body with the purpose of cleansing it from all impurities and purifying the blood.
- Aguardiente – Aguardiente is distilled liquor from sugar cane that prevents and preserves medications from becoming sour. It helps to dilate blood vessels to facilitate cleansing and it dilutes the aloin (the active ingredient in aloe) so the body can absorb it quickly.
Note: Our Lord Jesus gave this medicine to Rosa in September 2003, explaining that if it is prepared with faith, healing would be granted.